Add Support Group for Adults and Their Significant Other
~The Support Group has been Suspended Until Further Notice~
- The support group will not meet June, July, and August. Meetings will reconvene starting in September and run until May.
- The support group meets on the third Thursday of each month.
- The meeting time is 7:30 PM until about 9:30 PM; we meet in the cafeteria until wee hours of the morning.
- The meeting place is Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, NJ Go to the main lobby reception desk and ask for directions to the Add Adult Support Group.
- There is no fee. It is professionally led by Dr. Robert LoPresti.
- Significant Others (Adults Only) are welcome, but you should be aware that the meeting is designed to support the ADD Adults.
- Group size varies between 15-30 people.
- Members decide on the topics of the meetings.
- Please click here for Newsletter.
- Members may come to one meeting without a diagnosis, but thereafter, we require that all participants have a diagnosis by a professional--psychiatrist, neurologist, psychologist, or any other licensed and diagnostically trained mental health practitioner.
- The meetings are Fun, Supportive, Informative and Emotionally Safe. Come join us!